1 (6 ounce) can Tomato Paste
1/4 teaspoon Parsley
1 cup Brown Rice Flour
2 (1 ounce) Mozzarella String Cheese Sticks
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. In a large bowl mix tomato paste, parsley and flour until well combined.
3. Once dough is well mixed roll dough into 1/2 inch balls and place them a inch apart onto the prepared baking sheet. Press a slight indention into center of each cookie.
4. Cut mozzarella sticks into small pieces, place a piece of cheese into the center of each treat.
5. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Cool before serving and refrigerate.
Makes 1 to 2 dozen rounds