1 Chicken breast, cooked and chopped
1 (15 ounce) can chunk Pineapple, pureed with juice
1 tablespoon dried Cilantro
1/2 teaspoon Ginger
1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
3. Pat dough onto prepared baking sheet 1/2 inch thick.
4. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Allow to cool.
5. Take a straight edge and score the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter). Break into pieces and refrigerate.
Makes 2 to 3 dozen treats.