ginger, pork & pineapple dog treat recipe
- 3 Bacon crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1 15 ounce can Crushed Pineapple
- 1 tablespoon dried Mint
- pinch Ginger
- 1 1/2 cup Spelt Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Spread dough onto prepared baking sheet 1/2 inch thick.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Take a straight edge and score the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter). Break into pieces and refrigerate.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen treats.