2 slices Bacon, crisply cooked and chopped
1/2 cup Apple Sauce
1/4 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
1/4 cup Spent Grain Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
3. Spread dough onto prepared baking sheet 1/2 inch thick.
4. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Allow to cool.
5. Take a straight edge and score the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter). Break into pieces and refrigerate.
Makes 2 to 3 dozen treats.
This is a soft, crumbly treat perfect for pups with tooth issues.