blueberry cherry mint biscotti dog treat recipe
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1 cup Cherries pitted and chopped
- 3 to 4 Mint Leaves chopped
- 1/2 teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1 cup Water
- 1 1/2 cup Spelt Flour
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Combine all ingredients and mix, by hand, until all ingredients are well combined.
- Form dough into flat logs about 2 inches wide and 1 inch high on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until browned at the edges.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 20 minutes then cut logs into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place slices back on backing sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes until the slices are dry and crunchy.
- Cool and refrigerate.
- 1 to 2 dozen.