Avocado, diced and mashed
2 slices Bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
1 (6 ounce) can Tomato Paste
1/4 cup Mozzarella Cheese
1 cup Spelt Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
3. Roll dough onto prepared baking sheet 1/2 inch thick.
4. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
5. Allow to cool and take a straight edge and score the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter). Break into pieces and refrigerate.
Makes 3 to 4 dozen treats.