2 slices Bacon, crisply cooked and chopped
1/2 cup shredded Cheese
1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh Parsley
1/4 cup Milk
1 teaspoon grated Parmesan
1 1/4 cup Whole Wheat Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. In a large bowl mix bacon, 2 eggs, cheese (not parmesan), parsley, milk and whole wheat flour by hand until well combined.
3. Once dough is well mixed roll into 2 inch balls. Use the palms of your hands and roll the ball into a rope as long as you can, it’s best to roll from the inside out, and then shape into a pretzel. (this is a fantastic visual tutorial)
4. Brush tops with remaining egg and sprinkle with grated parmesan.
5. Bake for 15 minutes, cool and refrigerate.
Makes 1/2 dozen pretzels.