bacon, egg & cheese pretzel dog treat recipe
- 2 slices Bacon crisply cooked and chopped
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh Parsley
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 teaspoon grated Parmesan
- 1 1/4 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix bacon, 2 eggs, cheese (not parmesan), parsley, milk and whole wheat flour by hand until well combined.
- Once dough is well mixed roll into 2 inch balls. Use the palms of your hands and roll the ball into a rope as long as you can, it's best to roll from the inside out, and then shape into a pretzel.
- Brush tops with remaining egg and sprinkle with grated parmesan.
- Bake for 15 minutes, cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 1/2 dozen pretzels.