cheesy yellow squash dog treat recipe
- 1 cup cooked and mashed Yellow Squash
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon dried Basil
- 1/2 cup Brown Rice Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients by hand until well combined.
- Once dough is well mixed roll into 1/4 inch balls and onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen rounds.