It’s getting hot and the pups still love BestBullySticks, time for some frozen fun.
2 cups pureed Pineapple
2 cups grated Cucumber
4 Mint Leaves, chopped
1. Tape BestBullySticks Lamp Pizzle twist dog treats in an upright position in your popsicle molds.
2. Pour 1/6 cup (about an inch high) of the pureed pineapple into the bottom of each mold, allow it to freeze for an hour.
3. Mix 1 cup grated cucumber and 2 chopped mint leaves. Pour 1/6 cup (about an inch high) of the mixture into the mold, allow it to freeze for an hour.
4. Repeat pouring the layers 1/6 cup at a time, allowing them to set an hour in between, until they are all used or the molds are full.
5. Freeze for 8 hours to allow them to fully set.
6. Run warm water around the mold to remove the pops.
Makes 6 popsicles.
As soon I he thought I wasn’t looking he went straight for the lamb pizzle! haha