It’s getting hot and the pups love BestBullySticks, so it’s time for some frozen fun.
pineapple cucumber mint dog treat recipe
- 2 cups pureed Pineapple
- 2 cups grated Cucumber
- 4 Mint Leaves chopped
- Tape BestBullySticks Lamp Pizzle twist dog treats in an upright position in your popsicle molds.
- Pour 1/6 cup (about an inch high) of the pureed pineapple into the bottom of each mold, allow it to freeze for an hour.
- Mix 1 cup grated cucumber and 2 chopped mint leaves. Pour 1/6 cup (about an inch high) of the mixture into the mold, allow it to freeze for an hour.
- Repeat pouring the layers 1/6 cup at a time, allowing them to set an hour in between, until they are all used or the molds are full.
- Freeze for 8 hours to allow them to fully set.
- Run warm water around the mold to remove the pops.
- Makes 6 popsicles.
As soon I he thought I wasn’t looking he went straight for the lamb pizzle! haha