peanut butter cantaloupe dog treat recipe
- 1/2 cup pureed Cantaloupe
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 3 Basil Leaves chopped
- pinch Cinnamon
- 1 cup Buckwheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice and place on your prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes until the cheese bubbles and browns slightly. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 1 to 2 dozen.