1/2 cup pureed Cantaloupe
1/2 cup Peanut Butter
3 Basil Leaves, chopped
1 cup Buckwheat Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
3. Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick.
4. Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice and place on your prepared baking sheet.
5. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes until the cheese bubbles and browns slightly. Cool and refrigerate.
Makes 1 to 2 dozen.