mango lavender dog treat recipe
- 1 Mango chopped
- 1 teaspoon Culinary Lavender
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 cup Brown Rice Flour
- pinch Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Pulse chopped mango and lavender in a blender until you achieve a chunky puree.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice and place on your prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen.