pineapple basil sweet potato fries dog treat recipe
- 2 Sweet Potatoes
- 2 cups chopped Pineapple pureed
- 3 Basil Leaves finely chopped
- Ginger to taste
- Cinnamon to taste
- Cut the sweet potato lengthwise into same size pieces, place in a bowl.
- Mix pureed pineapple, basil, ginger, cinnamon and enough water to cover completely cover the sweet potato fries.
- Allow to marinate for at least an hour in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees fahrenheit.
- Place on a foil lined baking sheet 1/2 inches apart.
- Dry in the oven, with the door slightly open to let out moisture, for about 3 to 4 hours until you have achieved the texture you want.
- Cool and store in an air tight container.
If you have a food dehydrator it can be used to dry the treats as well, just follow the manufacture instructions.