2 Sweet Potatoes
2 cups chopped Pineapple, pureed
3 Basil Leaves, finely chopped
Ginger, to taste
Cinnamon, to taste
1. Cut the sweet potato lengthwise into same size pieces, place in a bowl.
2. Mix pureed pineapple, basil, ginger, cinnamon and enough water to cover completely cover the sweet potato fries.
3. Allow to marinate for at least an hour in the refrigerator.
4. Preheat oven to 180 degrees fahrenheit.
5. Place on a foil lined baking sheet 1/2 inches apart.
6. Dry in the oven, with the door slightly open to let out moisture, for about 3 to 4 hours until you have achieved the texture you want.
Cool and store in an air tight container.
*If you have a food dehydrator it can be used to dry the treats as well, just follow the manufacture instructions.