1 Chicken Breast, cooked and chopped
1 (6 ounce can) Tomato Paste
2 Basil Leaves, chopped
1 cup Water
1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit. Use a silicone donut pan or grease and flour a metal donut pan.
2. In large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until well combined.
3. Spoon batter into prepared donut pan.
4. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
6. Cool 5 minutes in pan then remove and place on wire racks to cool completely.
Makes 6 donuts