goat cheese & turkey dog treat recipe
- 1/2 pound ground Turkey browned and drained
- 1/4 cup Goat Cheese Crumbles
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped Rosemary
- 1/2 cup Brown Rice Flour
- 1/4 cup Water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/2 inch thick.
- Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice and place on your prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 4 to 5 dozen.