beef and broccoli dog treat recipe
- 1/2 pound ground Beef cooked and drained
- 1 cup cooked Brown Rice
- 1/2 cup chopped Broccoli
- 1/2 teaspoon Ginger
- 1 Egg beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit. Use a silicone mini-muffin pan or grease a metal mini-muffin pan .
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients until well combined.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin pan and press the tops so they are well packed.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until browned at the edges.
- Allow to cool.
- Makes 6 to 12 mini-muffins