1/2 pound Pork Loin, cooked and chopped
3 ounces Raspberries, chopped
1/4 teaspoons Parsley
1/4 teaspoon Thyme
1 cup Water
1 cup Brown Rice Flour
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Combine all ingredients and mix, by hand, until all ingredients are well combined.
3. Form dough into flat logs about 2 inches wide and 1 inch high on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until browned at the edges.
4. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 20 minutes then cut logs into 1/2 inch slices.
5. Place slices back on backing sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes until they are dry and crunchy.
Cool and refrigerate.
1 to 2 dozen.