frozen blackberry spinach dog treat recipe
- 3 cups pureed Blackberries
- 2 cups pureed Spinach
- Tape bully dog treat stick in an upright position in your popsicle molds.
- Pour 1/4 cup (about an inch high) of the pureed blackberries into the bottom of each mold, allow it to freeze for an hour.
- Pour 1/4 cup (about an inch high) of the pureed spinach into the mold, allow it to freeze for an hour.
- Pour the final layer of pureed blackberries.
- Freeze for 8 hours to allow them to fully set.
- Run warm water around the mold to remove the pops.
- Makes 6 popsicles.