This is Rose’s new favorite treat. That banana loving dog could not get enough of these!
ginger basil banana dog treat recipe
- 2 Bananas
- 1 teaspoon Ginger
- 3 Basil leaves chopped
- Preheat oven on it's lowest setting.
- Place bananas in freezer for approximately 20 minutes, they are easier to slice if chilled. Cut length wise and place on lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the tops of the banana slices with ginger and chopped basil.
- Bake for approximately 2 to 3 hours, or until the bananas are dry and crunchy.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before serving.
- Make 1 to 2 dozen pieces.
If you have a food dehydrator that can be used to dry the bananas as well, just follow the manufactures instructions.