This is Rose’s new favorite treat. That banana loving dog could not get enough of these!
1 teaspoon Ginger
3 Basil leaves, chopped
1. Preheat oven on it’s lowest setting.
2. Place bananas in freezer for approximately 20 minutes, they are easier to slice if chilled. Cut length wise and place on lined baking sheet.
3. Sprinkle the tops of the banana slices with ginger and chopped basil.
4. Bake for approximately 2 to 3 hours, or until the bananas are dry and crunchy.
5. Remove from oven and allow to cool before serving.
Make 1 to 2 dozen pieces.
*If you have a food dehydrator that can be used to dry the bananas as well, just follow the manufactures instructions.