triple cheddar beef liver dog treat recipe
- 1/2 pound Beef Liver cooked and chopped
- 1 cup shredded Mild Cheddar Sharp Cheddar and White Cheddar Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Rosemary chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Thyme chopped
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 cup Spelt Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/2 inch thick.
- Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice and place on your prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 4 to 5 dozen.