1/2 pound Beef Liver, cooked and chopped
1 cup shredded Mild Cheddar, Sharp Cheddar and White Cheddar Cheese
1 teaspoon Rosemary, chopped
1/2 teaspoon Thyme, chopped
1/2 cup Water
1 cup Spelt Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
3. Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/2 inch thick.
4. Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice and place on your prepared baking sheet.
5. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
Makes 4 to 5 dozen.