1 cup chopped Strawberries
1 cup Blackberries
1/2 cup chopped Blueberries
1 1/2 cups Coconut Milk
1. Tape bully dog treat stick in an upright position in your popsicle molds.
2. Pour 1/4 cup (about an inch high) of the coconut milkinto the bottom of each mold, allow it to freeze for 10 to 15 minutes.
3. Puree strawberries and blackberries, add chopped blueberries to puree.
4. Pour 1/4 cup (about an inch high) of the berry mixture into the mold.
5. Freeze for 8 hours to allow them to fully set.
6. Run warm water around the mold to remove the pops.
Makes 6 popsicles.