coconut beef dog treat recipe
- 1/2 pound ground Beef cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon Ginger
- 1 heaping teaspoon dried Cilantro
- 1 cup Brown Rice Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Pat dough onto prepared baking sheet 1/2 inch thick.
- Take a straight edge and score the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter).
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Break into pieces and refrigerate.
- Makes 3 to 4 dozen treats.