1/2 pound ground Beef, cooked and drained
1/2 cup Coconut Milk
1/4 teaspoon Turmeric
1/2 teaspoon Ginger
1 heaping teaspoon dried Cilantro
1 cup Brown Rice Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
3. Pat dough onto prepared baking sheet 1/2 inch thick.
4. Take a straight edge and score the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter).
5. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Allow to cool.
6. Break into pieces and refrigerate.
Makes 3 to 4 dozen treats.