2 Sweet Potatoes
1 Apple, cored and pureed
1 tablespoon chopped Rosemary
1 teaspoon Ginger
1. Combine apple puree, rosemary, ginger and water in a bowl.
2. Evenly slice your sweet potatoes, the thinner they are the faster they will dry but thicker chews last longer.
3. Place sweet potato slices into the marinade and allow to marinate for at least an hour in the refrigerator.
4. Preheat oven to 250 degrees fahrenheit.
5. Place on a cookie sheet 1/4 inches apart, brush with marinade for additional flavor and sprinkle with cinnamon.
6. Dry in an oven, with the door slightly open to let out moisture, until you have achieved the texture you want.
Cool and store in an air tight container
*If you have a food dehydrator it can be used to dry the treats as well, just follow the manufacture instructions.