basil watermelon chews dog treat recipe
- 1 Seedless Watermelon rind removed
- 3 Basil leaves chopped
- Ginger to taste
- Evenly slice the watermelon, the thinner they are the faster they will dry but thicker chews last longer.
- Place watermelon slices onto dehydrator trays and sprinkle with ginger.
- Top with chopped basil leaves and allow to dry until chewy.
- Cool and store in an air tight container
If you have a food dehydrator that can be used to dry the bananas as well, just follow the manufactures instructions.