peanut butter blueberry dog treat recipe
- 1/2 cup Blueberries pureed until pour-able
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 cup Spelt Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice, poke each biscuit with a fork to prevent bubbles.
- Place on your prepared cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned at the edges. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen hearts.