1/2 pound ground Beef, cooked and drained
1/2 cup grated Apple
1/2 cup grated Cheddar Cheese
1 teaspoon Thyme
1/2 cup Water
1 cup Brown Rice Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
3. Pat dough onto prepared baking sheet 1/2 inch thick.
4. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
5. Allow to cool and take a straight edge and score the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter). Break into pieces and refrigerate.
Makes 2 to 3 dozen treats.