1/2 cup peeled and grated Zucchini
1/2 cup Goat Cheese crumbles
1/2 teaspoon Parsley
1/2 cup Spelt Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
3. Pat dough onto prepared baking sheet 1/2 inch thick.
4. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
5. Allow to cool and take a straight edge and score the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter). Break into pieces and refrigerate.
Makes 2 to 3 dozen treats.