2 Yellow Squash
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan Cheese
1 teaspoon dried Basil
1/2 tablespoon dried Parsley
1. Preheat oven on it’s lowest setting.
2. Slice Squash length wise and place on a lined baking sheet.
3. Sprinkle the tops of the yellow squash slices with parmesan, basil and parsley.
4. Bake for approximately 2 to 3 hours, or until the squash is dry and crunchy.
5. Remove from oven and allow to cool before serving.
Make 1 to 2 dozen pieces.
*If you have a food dehydrator that can be used to dry the bananas as well, just follow the manufactures instructions.