blueberry lavender gummies dog treat recipe
- 1 cup Blueberry Puree
- 1/2 tablespoon dried culinary Lavender finely chopped
- 2 to 3 Mint Leaves chopped
- 1 cup boiling Water
- 2 packets unflavored Gelatin
- Mix blueberry puree, chopped lavender and chopped mint leaves in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle the packets of unflavored gelatin over mix, let stand 1 minute.
- Pour boiling water over the puree and gelatin and mix until gelatin is dissolved, approximately five minutes.
- Pour into silicone pan and refrigerate 3 to 4 hours, or overnight if possible.
- Slice into bite-size pieces.