1 cup Blueberry Puree
1/2 tablespoon dried culinary Lavender, finely chopped
2 to 3 Mint Leaves, chopped
1 cup boiling Water
2 packets unflavored Gelatin
1. Mix blueberry puree, chopped lavender and chopped mint leaves in a large bowl.
2. Sprinkle the packets of unflavored gelatin over mix, let stand 1 minute.
3. Pour boiling water over the puree and gelatin and mix until gelatin is dissolved, approximately five minutes.
4. Pour into silicone pan and refrigerate 3 to 4 hours, or overnight if possible.
5. Slice into bite-size pieces.