1 whole Pineapple
1/4 cup chopped Cilantro
1/2 teaspoon Turmeric
1 teaspoon Ginger
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Cut top and bottom and sides off of the pineapple.
3. Lay the pineapple on it’s side and slice it to your desired thickness, the thinner the fruit the faster it dries.
4. Lay rings in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet.
5. Top with cilantro, ginger and turmeric
6. Dry in oven for 8 hours, or until desired texture is achieved.
*If you have a food dehydrator that can be used to dry the pineapple as well, just follow the manufactures instructions.