blueberry pear biscotti dog treat recipe
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 1 Pear grated (approximately 1 heaping cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped Rosemary
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1 1/4 cup Brown Rice Flour
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Combine all ingredients and mix, by hand, until well combined.
- Form dough into two flat logs about 2 inches wide and 1 inch high on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until browned at the edges.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 20 minutes, cut logs into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place slices back on baking sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes until they are dry and crunchy.
- Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 1 dozen treats.