bacon & cheese mini-quiche dog treat recipe
- 3 slices Bacon crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 3 Basil Leaves cut into this ribbons
- 4 Eggs
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit and spray muffin tin with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients together.
- Fill prepared muffin cups half way and bake until the egg mixture is set in the center, approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove from the muffin tins using a rubber spatula.
- Makes 6 mini-quiches
- Cool and refrigerate.