2 slices Bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
1 cup peeled and pureed Zucchini (add water as needed for a smooth puree)
1/2 teaspoon chopped Rosemary
3 Basil Leaves, chopped
1 cup Buckwheat Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
3. Spread dough onto prepared baking sheet with a spatula.
4. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
5. Allow to cool and take a straight edge and score the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter). Break into pieces and refrigerate.
Makes 2 to 3 dozen treats.