cheesy chicken & rice dog treat recipe
- 1/2 cooked and chopped Chicken Breast
- 1/2 cup cooked Brown Rice
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped Thyme Leaves
- 1/4 cup grated Cheese
- 1 cup Brown Rice Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Puree chicken, brown rice and thyme until smooth.
- In a large bowl combine chicken puree, cheese and brown rice flour until well combined.
- Once dough is well mixed roll dough into 1/2 inch balls and place them a inch apart onto the prepared baking sheet. Press down on the tops with a fork to flatten.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, turn off oven and allow to cool inside with door slightly open. Refrigerate.
- Makes 1 to 2 dozen rounds