1/2 to 1 pound Beef Steak
1 cup Blackberries
1/2 tablespoon Rosemary
2 cups Water
1. Puree blackberries and rosemary with water until smooth, set aside
2. Clean the beef steak and cut into strips, removing all the fat you can from the meat. It is easier to cut if you freeze the beef slightly.
3. Place beef strips into the blackberry marinade and allow to marinate for at least an hour in the refrigerator.
4. Preheat oven to 180 degrees fahrenheit.
5. Place on a cookie sheet 1/2 inches apart, brush with marinade for additional flavor, sprinkle tops with ginger.
6. Dry in an oven, with the door slightly open to let out moisture, for about 3 to 4 hours, until meat is dry appearance and texture
If you have a food dehydrator that can be used to dry the liver as well, just follow the manufacture’s instructions.