ginger apple turkey dog treat recipe
- 1 cup cooked and chopped Turkey
- 1 Apple cored and chopped
- 1 teaspoon Thyme Leaves
- 1 cup Water
- 1 teaspoon Ginger
- 1 cup Buckwheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Puree turkey, apple, thyme, ginger and water in a blender until pour-able.
- In a large box mix turkey puree and buckwheat flour until well combined.
- Spread dough into prepared baking sheet 1/4 inch thick and bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Take a straight edge and score the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter).
- Allow to cool. Break into pieces and refrigerate.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen treats.