1 cup cooked and chopped Turkey
1 Apple, cored and chopped
1 teaspoon Thyme Leaves
1 cup Water
1 teaspoon Ginger
1 cup Buckwheat Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Puree turkey, apple, thyme, ginger and water in a blender until pour-able.
3. In a large box mix turkey puree and buckwheat flour until well combined.
4. Spread dough into prepared baking sheet 1/4 inch thick and bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
5. Take a straight edge and score the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter).
6. Allow to cool. Break into pieces and refrigerate.
Makes 2 to 3 dozen treats.