2 to 3 medium sized Sweet Potatos
3 to 4 Mint leaves
1/2 teaspoon Ginger
2 cup Water (more if needed to cover sweet potatoes)
1. Puree apple, mint leaves, ginger and water.
2. Evenly slice your yams, the thinner they are the faster they will dry.
3. Place yam slices into the marinade and allow to marinate for at least an hour in the refrigerator.
4. Preheat oven to 250 degrees fahrenheit.
5. Place on a cookie sheet 1/4 inches apart, brush with marinade for additional flavor.
6. Dry in an oven, with the door slightly open to let out moisture, for about 3 to 4 hours until you have achieved the texture you want.
Cool and store in an air tight container.
*If you have a food dehydrator that can be used to dry the chews too, just follow the manufacture instructions.