cinnamon sunflower pear
- 1 Pear pureed
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup Sunflower Seeds
- pinch Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Spelt Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl combine all of the ingredients, mixing until well combined.
- Once dough is well mixed roll dough into 1/2 inch balls and place them a inch apart onto the prepared baking sheet. Press down on the tops with a fork to flatten.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, turn off oven and allow to cool inside with door slightly open. Refrigerate.
- Makes 1 to 2 dozen rounds