1/2 pound Pork, cooked and chopped
1 cup Blackberries, chopped
2 slices Bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
1 sprig Thyme, chopped
3/4 cup Milk
1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit. Use a silicone donut pan or grease and flour a metal donut pan.
2. In large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until well combined.
3. Spoon batter into prepared donut pan.
4. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
5. Cool 5 minutes in pan then remove and place on wire racks to cool completely.
Makes 6 donuts