Blackberry Bacon Pork Doughnuts
- 1/2 pound Pork cooked and chopped
- 1 cup Blackberries chopped
- 2 slices Bacon crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1 sprig Thyme chopped
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit. Use a silicone donut pan or grease and flour a metal donut pan.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Spoon batter into prepared donut pan.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes in pan then remove and place on wire racks to cool completely.
- Makes 6 donuts