Chicken Fried Rice
- 1 Chicken Breast chopped
- 1 cup Cooked mixed dog safe Vegetables
- 1 cup Cooked Brown Rice
- 1 to 2 teaspoons Coconut Oil
- 2 Eggs beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit. Use a silicone mini-muffin pan or grease a metal mini-muffin pan.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons coconut oil.
- Add chicken to skillet and cook, stirring often, until cooked through.
- Add rice and veggies to skillet, stir to coat, remove from heat and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients until well combined.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin pan and press the tops so they are well packed.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until browned at the edges.
- Allow to cool.
- Makes 6 to 12 mini-muffins