Turkey Bacon Peanut Butter
Turkey bacon is supposed to be better for you right? Maybe not .. but it's sure makes for a tasty dog treat.
- 3 slices Turkey Bacon crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 cup Brown Rice Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredient until well combined.
- Once dough is well mixed roll dough into 1/4 inch balls and place them a inch apart onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until browned at the edges. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen rounds