Sweet potato Goat Cheese Pretzel
A little extra work is worth it to make these tasty pretzel dog treats.
- 1 cup mashed Sweet Potato
- 2 ounces Goat Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients by hand until well combined.
- Once dough is well mixed roll into 2 inch balls. Use the palms of your hands and roll the ball into a rope as long as you can, it’s best to roll from the inside out, and then shape into a pretzel.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 1 dozen pretzels.