bacon & carrot, collard green doughnuts dog treat recipe
- 2 slices bacon crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 1/2 cup chopped collard green leaves
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tablespoon dried parsley
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit. Use a silicone mini doughnut pan or grease and flour a metal donut pan.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Spoon batter into prepared mini doughnut pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes in pan then remove and place on wire racks to cool completely.