coconut banana dog treat recipe
- 3 bananas
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven on it's lowest setting.
- Place bananas in freezer for approximately 20 minutes, they are easier to slice if chilled, cut length wise.
- Dip sliced bananas in coconut milk until coated.
- Place on lined baking sheet and sprinkle tops with cinnamon.
- Bake for approximately 2 to 3 hours, or until the bananas are dry and crunchy.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before serving.
If you have a food dehydrator that can be used to dry the bananas as well, just follow the manufacture instructions.