This is my first time using duck and it’s delicious but oh so greasy.
duck sweet potato dog treat recipe
- 1 Duck leg cooked and chopped
- 1 Sweet Potato cooked and mashed
- 1/2 tablespoon dried Parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 cup Brown Rice Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Once dough is well mixed roll into 1 inch balls and place them a inch apart onto the prepared baking sheet. Press down on the tops with a fork to flatten.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes until tops are lightly browned. Cool and refrigerate.