Frozen Blueberry Beef Liver Dog Treat Recipe
- 1/2 pound Beef Liver cooked and chopped
- 2 cups Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 teaspoon dried Thyme
- 1/2 tablespoon Cinnamon
First and Third Layers
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Add blueberries and cinnamon to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth
Second and Fourth Layer
- 1/4 pound Beef Liver cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Thyme
- Add beef liver, water and thyme to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth
- Divide the first layer mixture among the mold.
- Allow to freeze for 1 to 2 hours, and then prepare your next layer.
- Divide the second layer among the cups.
- Repeat for the next layers
- Freeze for 8 hours to allow them to fully set.
- Run warm water around the mold to remove the frozen treats.