Beef Stew Pupcakes Dog Treat Recipe
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 cup chopped Carrots, Peas and Celery
- 2 Eggs
- 3 Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons Milk
- 1 tablespoon dried Thyme
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease muffin tins.
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients for the pupcakes. Form the mixture into balls and lightly press them into each cup.
- Bake for approximately 20 to 30 minutes.
- While the pupcakes are in the oven, make your topping. Set aside until pupcakes are ready.
- Scoop the mashed potatoes on top of the pupcakes and garnish with thyme.
- Wash and chop potatoes.
- Add chopped potatoes to a saucepan full of water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 15 to 20 minutes
- Using a potato masher blend milk into the potatoes until smooth and creamy.