Ham Wrapped Mango Dog Treat Recipe
- 2 Mangos
- 1 pound sliced Ham
- 4-5 Mint Leaves
- Slice the mango into same sized strips.
- Wrap mango pieces with sliced ham.
- Top with chopped mint leaves.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees fahrenheit.
- Place on a foil lined baking sheet 1/2 inches apart.
- Dry in an oven, with the door slightly open to let out moisture, for about 3 to 4 hours, until meat is dry appearance and texture.
- Cool and store in an air tight container.
If you have a food dehydrator it can be used to dry the treats as well, just follow the manufacture instructions.