beef bourguignon dog treat recipe
- 1/2 pound ground Beef cooked and drained
- 2 slices Bacon crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded Carrot
- 2 tablespoons chopped Parsley
- 1 tablespoon Tomato Paste
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 cup Brown Rice Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
- Once dough is well mixed roll into 1 inch balls and place them a inch apart onto the prepared baking sheet. Press down on the tops with a fork to flatten.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 1 to 2 dozen rounds