ginger mint chicken liver dog treat recipe
- 1/2 pound Chicken Liver cooked and chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon dried Peppermint Leaves
- pinch Ginger
- 1/2 cup Brown Rice Four
- 1/4 cup Water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Scoop out dough and shape into 1 inch sized treats. Place onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen drops.