cilantro pineapple chews dog treat recipe
- 1 whole Pineapple
- 1/4 cup chopped Cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric
- 1 teaspoon Ginger
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Cut top and bottom and sides off of the pineapple.
- Lay the pineapple on it's side and slice it to your desired thickness, the thinner the fruit the faster it dries.
- Lay rings in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Top with cilantro, ginger and turmeric
- Dry in oven for 8 hours, or until desired texture is achieved.
If you have a food dehydrator that can be used to dry the pineapple as well, just follow the manufactures instructions.